Saturday 1 August 2009

Instant food.

Friends would know that I am crazy over green tea and a few days ago I saw this! OMG Coke light with green tea. Clearly its a calling, I have to try it.

Unfortunately much to my disappointment it tasted strange. And i doubt its possible to like this at all. Green tea should be drank like green tea and not mixed with anything else.

DSC01709



On the same day we decided to try some instant curry. Well I haven't been a big fan of instant food, because for some reason I think my hair will fall off after the consumption of instant food. I know everyone use instant food for cooking. As long as i dont see how its prepared I am fine with it. Back to the curry. So I was skeptical about it. How nice can instant curry taste? ( who is uncle ben's anyways?)

DSC01706

Much to my surprise it actually tasted pretty good. I mean I could actually taste the curry and even if its not as spicy as I would like it to be. It was a good meal at the end of the day. :)

DSC01710

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin