Saturday 29 August 2009

Chocolate coated potato chips

Been wanting to try this for a while now and it so happens that Rachel could buy it for me in Japan, which I assume should be much cheaper than getting it in Singapore.
So its chocolate coated potato chips. It did sound interesting to me and personally I thought having sweet and savory stuff in my mouth at the same time might be too confusing for my taste buds. But since its a combination of food I really like. Chocolate and Potato chips, ( I did not realise how much I like potatoes till I was in Germany, where fries could be found anywhere and everywhere.) I decided to give it a try. 
It sure was not disappointing. the taste of chocolate on one side and salt on the other combined with the crispiness of potato chips. Exciting! Once you start its a little difficult to stop eating.
However there would come a point when law of diminishing marginal return happens. An excess of something is seldom good. The chips are pretty thick and the chocolate coating is pretty thick too. So after a while it gets a little too heavy. But oh well one should alway savor good stuff and not gobble everything all at once.
Come to think of it. Its actually possible to make this on your own. Thick chips + right amount of chocolate coating. Not the difficult I think. * Mental note to self: make chocolate coated potato chips.
Upside, backside

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin