First time baking cookies on my own! Turned out pretty nice and soft a little too sweet for me though. I'll add slightly lesser sugar the next time for sure!
Its white chocolate in cubes!
Before and after.
Chucks of dark chocolate chip and cubed white chocolate chips melts in your mouth. The cookies were soft and chewy.
Stack 'em up!
They are gonna be gifts for friends :)
- Adapted from allrecipe
- Serves 20
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 2/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 white chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In large bowl, beat butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla until light and fluffy. Combine the flour, baking soda, and salt; stir into the butter mixture until well blended. Mix in the chocolate chips and white chocolate chip. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or just until set. Cool slightly on the cookie sheets before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.