Thursday 30 July 2009

Das Perfekt Dinner

Yesterday's Dinner was this piece of meat. Beef tenderloin. ( Quality stuff and damn expensive too. 500g for $40!)

DSC01374
This is the potato side which was damn good! Salt, thyme and olive oil baked in the oven. I could eat a bowl of this.

DSC01369 DSC01377

Below is the green man and his preparation table. I think to say that a person 'can cook' is when he/she is able to cook without the help of any recipe. Hence Huat can cook.
DSC01371 DSC01375

And the final product! Taste SUPER!
DSC01378
 


Earlier in the afternoon I bake some donut looking apple cake. I wanted to bake something with apples and found this recipe. I did not know that the pan was meant to bake donuts till I filled the mixture into the pan. And the recipe said to bake with red apples but I did not have any and wanted to get rid of the green apples before it becomes bad. 

DSC01368
See the oversized donuts. Clearly I did not expect the mixture to make 24 donuts and attempted to fill the mixture for the first batch of apple donut cake to the brim. 
DSC01372

Fresh out of the oven. 
 
DSC01376

Taste much better when its cooled and taste pretty good even without the cinnamon on top. 
 
DSC01379

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin