Warm Chocolate oozing out. OMG!
1 whole egg
2.5 egg yolk
1. Pre-heat oven to 250 deg C
2. Grease 2 large muffin tins or cup with butter then dust flour
3. melt choco and butter in bowl set over a pot of hot water on low heat
4. beat whole egg, egg yolks and sugar together with a whisk
5. sift flour into bowl of egg mixture and fold it in till well incorporated
6. fold melted butter and choco mixture gently till well incorporated
7. pour choco mixture into muffin tin and bake at 250 deg C for 8-10min. The top should form a crust and begin to come away from the sides of the mould
8. Slide a small paring knife along the inside of the mould to loosen the fondant.
Tip if from the mould onto a plate and serve warm!